|Job Ref:||204740614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:12|
A UK Contractor is currently seeking a Site Engineer to work within there Civil Engineering team on Heathrow Airport. This would be an on going Freelance role for the right candidate.|
Within this role you would be responsible for but not limited to any of the following;
* Conduct quality control checks
* Delivery method statements and risk assessment briefings
* Assist in the supervising of sub - contractors on site
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously experience on a recent highway, roads, or airport project as a Site Engineer.
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with UK Contractor one of the UK main airports, but will also benefit from working with CUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, and a competitive referral scheme.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employ