|Job Ref:||204740576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
A key client who are part of a new Waste to energy plant are looking for an Electrical Design and controls engineer to work of the full project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a large engineering project from the very earliest stage. The role:|
* Using CAD/Eplan to design Panels
* Ensuring there are no errors in the design and suggesting possible improvements
* Working through full project lifecycle - design, software, hardware, testing, installation and commissioning
* Working on Waste to Energy Plant, Ports and waste management projects.
* Based in modern office in Doncaster, IT and Automation team of around 20 people.
* Initial 6 month contract with high chance of extension
* 40 hours a week, based in Doncaster
* Hourly rate of £30-35 ph
* To start ASAP
* Will be a good Design engineer with experience of CAD, Autocad electrical or Eplan
* Knowledge of Scada, HDMI and PLC
* Experience within Materials handling or waste to energy.
* Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA portal
To apply, please reply to this email with an up to date CV to apply and I will give you call.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales