|Job Ref:||204740410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Our client is a leading steel fabrication company who are currently looking to recruit a CAD Technician from a structural steel and fabrication background.|
Role Outline and Requirements
• Ideally a minimum of two years experience working within a steelwork drawing office detailing general structural steelwork on TEKLA 3d modelling software.
Knowledge of TEKLA 3D modelling software is highly desirable.
• AutoCAD use would be beneficial.
• Ability to work on own initiative on projects or within a small team environment.
• Good written and verbal communications skills and have a good eye for detail and knowledge of current structural steelwork specifications.
• Attending design team meetings to resolve any technical issues/queries.
• Prepare project 3d models on time to generate general arrangement, fabrication drawings and site packages from engineered drawings or concept designs developed internally.
• Assisting and attending sites for any queries, measuring/survey requirements.
• Assisting workshop with any technical queries from fabrication drawings