|Job Ref:||204740369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£8 - £8.50/hour £ depending on experience||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
General Factory Operative (Engineering Company)|
730am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
We are looking for a new factory operative to start a full time, long term agency assignment within a major engineering company in Rugby.
The duties you will be expected to perform include the following:
• Handling small, delicate parts.
• Working with tooling.
• Quality checking products.
• Operating bespoke production machinery.
• Covering in order departments where needed.
In order for your application to be considered - you need to have the following skills & experience.
• Recent experience working within an engineering environment.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Confident handling small, delicate parts.
• Confident working with production machinery.
• Reliable, hardworking and someone who wants to commit.
This is a great company to work with, they treat their staff well - offer full training and constant access to overtime.
If you have the skills, live within 10 miles of Rugby and are available within 48 hours then please apply now