|Job Ref:||204740324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Automation Engineer - UK FMCG Manufacturer|
Ripe4 are delighted to present another fantastic opportunity with a UK leading FMCG Company. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, Automation Engineer will be responsible for and improving Operational Efficiency.
About the Company...
Our Client, a well-established FMCG company are currently looking for Automation Engineer based in Berkshire. This award winning organisation operates an on-going development programme for both new and existing products and manufacturing processes. They are comes with a recognised value of tradition and heritage, yet it places the greatest emphasis on the use of modern technology and maintaining the strictest levels of hygiene, traceability of products and eco-friendly processes.
Automation Engineer's Key responsibilities:
• Being accountable for leading the safe execution of the reliability strategy, driving asset performance and provide automation support to all relevant projects
• Electrical (machinery control panel) and software (PLC, HMI, MES) life cycle project management of new/modified plant installations to deliver great technical solutions on time.
• Management of automation system integrators & electrical contractors to meet project performance, timing , safety & sustainability targets
• To continuously optimise an energy utilisation for all existing and future manufacturing processes and plant optimisation.
• To reduce cost of electricity, heating oil, effluent, water and chemicals
• Management of project budgets and on site supervision of contractors during installations
• You will continuously identify ways to reduce costs and improve standards in your area utilising lean tools and techniques.
Essential Requirements for the Automation Engineer:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline, or a relevant HND qualification with suitable experience
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar electrical engineering role, ideally applied to special purpose machinery, including packaging, process or factory IT/automation
• Experience of maintaining the PLC, SCADA and HMI systems.
• Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology
• Truly drives high performance through effective performance management
If you do not hear back from us here at Ripe4 after two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful for this post. However, we will keep your CV on our database and contact you when we have a more relevant opportunity