|Job Ref:||204740256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Electrical Project Engineer - UK FMCG Manufacturer|
Ripe4 are delighted to present another fantastic opportunity with a UK leading FMCG Company. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer (Electrical /Control) will be responsible for and improving Operational Efficiency.
About the Company...
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company are currently looking for Electrical Control Engineer based in Berkshire. This award winning organisation operates an on-going development programme for both new and existing products and manufacturing processes.
Project Engineer (Electrical /Control) key responsibilities:
• Being accountable for leading the safe execution of the reliability strategy, driving asset performance and provide automation support to all relevant projects
• To develop PLC, HMI and SCADA systems
• To continuously optimise an energy utilisation for all existing and future manufacturing processes and including AD plant optimisation.
• Working with and diagnosing faults on: three-phase motor controls and AC/DC Servo drives
• To reduce cost of electricity, heating oil, effluent, water and chemicals
• You will continuously identify ways to reduce costs and improve standards in your area utilising lean tools and techniques.
Project Engineer (Electrical /Control) Essential Requirements
• Formal Engineering qualifications - Minimum HND level (electrical engineering, electronics engineering, process engineering, Etc.)
• Experience of maintaining the PLC, SCADA and HMI systems.
• Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology
• Truly drives high performance through effective performance management
If you do not hear back from us here at Ripe4 after two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful for this post. However, we will keep your CV on our database and contact you when we have a more relevant opportunity