|Job Ref:||204740182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Electrical Control Engineer - UK FMCG Manufacturer|
Ripe4 are delighted to present another fantastic opportunity with a UK leading FMCG Company. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Control Engineer will be responsible for and improving Operational Efficiency.
About the Company...
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company are currently looking for Electrical Control Engineer based in Berkshire. This award winning organisation operates an on-going development programme for both new and existing products and manufacturing processes.
Electrical Control Engineer key responsibilities:
• Being accountable for leading the safe execution of the reliability strategy, driving asset performance and provide automation support to all relevant projects
• To develop PLC, HMI and SCADA systems
• To continuously optimise an energy utilisation for all existing and future manufacturing processes and including AD plant optimisation.
• To reduce cost of electricity, heating oil, effluent, water and chemicals
• You will continuously identify ways to reduce costs and improve standards in your area utilising lean tools and techniques.
• Formal Engineering qualifications - Minimum HND level (electrical engineering, electronics engineering, process engineering, Etc.)
• Experience of maintaining the PLC, SCADA and HMI systems.
• Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology
• Truly drives high performance through effective performance management