|Job Ref:||204740133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sittingbourne||Address:||Post Code:||ME10||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
We are currently looking for Trainee / Apprentice Maintenance Engineer to work with one of our large clients based in Sittingbourne. During this apprentice you will be learning about the Injection Moulding Industry and building up a career you can take you around the world.|
The role will include the following:
• To work with the maintenance engineer to ensure the smooth operation of the automated assembly machinery.
• To tool change the automatic machinery when required to following the Production planning schedule.
• To carry out regular/routine servicing on the automatic machinery to ensure that the quality and machine efficiency are maintained.
• To monitor and adjust the automatic machinery to ensure that quality of the product produced is maintained.
• To monitor the automatic bagging machines and ensure that the correct size bag is manufactured for each product produced and that production efficiency is maintained at the required standard.
• To ensure that a stock of essential spare parts is maintained on site to reduce downtime caused by breakdowns.
• To monitor and check the "bar codes" produced by the automated machine. Any problems highlighted to discussed and resolved with the maintenance engineer.
• To ensure that all machine are maintained with Health and Safety in mind.
• Learning about injection moulding and pressures
• To ensure that housekeeping in the entire automatic "cell" area is always maintained at a very high standard.
• To be responsible for General site maintenance and to oversee site contractor working on machinery.
• To work on shift as required when full on the job training has reached an acceptable level.
• To ensure that the Operations Manager and the Production Planner are fully aware of any breakdowns/lost time with estimates of time to resolve the problem.
• To always comply with requests from Senior Managers.
• To comply with the health and safety rules of the company at all times
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted