|Job Ref:||204740123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Syston||Address:||Post Code:||NG32||Salary:||£18876 - £18877/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor, from an engineering/trades background?|
Do you want a permanent role, with a company apart of a FTSE100 Firm.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Receiving in bound calls from customers
- Sourcing & dispatching engineers for maintenance & repairs etc.
- Prioritising workload in order to ensure quick effective response times
- Log details of calls accurately & efficiently
- Troubleshoot, diagnose equipment faults
- Data processing & admin support functions
- Working to guidelines & policies
- Using Microsoft packages - Excel, Outlook, Word
- 4 on, 4 off, Days - 6-6, 7-7, 8-8
- 20 Days holiday + Statutory bank holidays
- NEST Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Non-contractual bonus scheme
Please contact me to discuss the role, or if you have any questions.
(Apply online only)