|Job Ref:||204740083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Project Engineer - BMS required to join a global leader in industry and technology, working with Low Voltage products, predominately selling to into health care, commercial building and life sciences. |
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a Project Engineer - BMS to take full commercial and technical ownership of allocated projects from receipt of order and handover to contract close.
Main accountabilities for the role of Project Engineer - BMS job are:
- Be the single point of project management contact for the customer, including site attendance or manage an external contracted manager.
- Develop and manage the project programme.
- Provide full technical management of the project.
- Provide Safety and Quality requirements for the project including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Key skills & experience for the Project Engineer - BMS job include:
- Relevant industry experience BMS
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Technical development experience.
- Technical and commercial Project Management skills and proven supervisory skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer the prospect for career progression and personal development. My client is a truly global established business with in excess of 150,000 employees. They enjoy excellent staff retention and invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of staff supporting further education, bespoke training and chartership.
To apply for the Project Engineer - BMS job or are interested in similar jobs please send your CV and covering letter , or for more information contact Dale Barnett on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group