|Job Ref:||204740075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000/annum +Vehicle +Pension +Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Technical Services Supervisor |
£35,000 +vehicle + 25 days holiday & bank holidays +pension +package
We are working with a global Facilities Management service provider; an industry leader offering unrivaled career and training development. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a prestigious contract covering sites within the West Midlands, Birmingham and Coventry specifically. We are keen to speak with ambitious, technically qualified engineers with the experience and skills to lead and supervise a team of engineers.
• To supervise a small maintenance team on the maintenance and reactive repairs of commercial mechanical and electrical building services and associated equipment.
• Deputise for Engineering Services Manager in his absence
• Produce Monthly reports as required
• Assist in the training and development of Site Staff under your control
• To report all activity and incidents to the Engineering Services Manager
• To carry out and oversee PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
• To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
• Liaise with and maintain good working relations with all Building Users, attend meetings as and when required and respond in a positive manner at all times to any instructions.
• Provide estimates and quotations for new work and improvements including the writing of specifications.
• Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site. Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilation Building Services.
• To proactively work towards the growth of the contract into other service provisions be they Mechanical and Electrical, Like for like replacements, Project works, FM Soft Services etc.
• Worked in FM/premises/property related industry.
• Experience of working within a critical environment is highly beneficial
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to provide detailed reports/proposals.
• Supervisory / Team Leader experience
• Excellent Customer Service skills - ability to build and maintain rapport.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
• 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration
• Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
• Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
• Experienced in electrical installation work, plus electrical testing and inspection
• Experience with Uninterruptible Power Supply (Desirable)
• Experienced in High Voltage & Low Voltage switching (Desirable)
• Basic Mechanical experience/knowledge (Desirable)
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Maintenance / Supervisor / Electrical / Mechanical / Critical / Data Centre / West Midlands / Engineer