|Job Ref:||204740048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Company car, bonus, mobile phone||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
I have an exciting opportunity an Engineer Surveyor to join our client who due to new business is looking for Engineering Surveyor who specialises in Pressure systems to join the company.|
You will be responsible to undertake the thorough examination, or inspection, of various types of compressors, pressure systems, expansions vessels and boiler equipment previous experience of lifting equipment would also be desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
• Arranging examinations directly with clients and their staff outlining specific requirements.
• Programming examinations to minimise overdue inspections and to maintain high service standards.
• Produce electronic examination reports in a professional manner with high quality standards.
• Provide, build and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
• Assist other surveyors in these disciplines as requested.
Due to the nature of the contracts worked on you will be based primarily out of all Heathrow terminals with the need to spend 1 week every 6 months covering Newcastle & Glasgow.
In return you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £35000 plus bonus, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
To Apply Call Martin on (Apply online only) or Click Apply Now