|Job Ref:||204740025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + career development||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
A Graduate Software Engineer role within a global special purpose machinery manufacturing company with fantastic opportunities to develop in your career.|
Posted by: Kensington Consulting Ltd
Location: Worcester, Birmingham
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for to recruit a Graduate / Embedded Software Engineer to join their team of experienced development engineers. Working in a dynamic and progressive electro/mechanical engineering environment, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to get hands on immediately and be involved in testing new legacy software.
* Degree in related engineering discipline
* Good level of computer literacy
* Ideal knowledge of embedded level development with microprocessors in real-time operating systems.
* Character wise our client is looking for an enthuastic individual with the willingness to learn and aptitude to develop and enchance current tests.
* Familiriarity with emulators, oscilloscopes or logic analysers.
* Appreciation of documentation and test procedures
* Ability to adapt to software coding methods, quality and rationalisation.
* Awareness of Visual C++ and Access Programming
Our client is a manufacturer of special purpose machinery.
Kensington Consulting is a leading recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in (2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012).
To find out more about Kensington Consulting, click on our logo on the left hand side of this page.
To apply for the position of Graduate Software Engineer, please click the Apply Now Button