|Job Ref:||204739993||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Photocopier Engineer - South West - salary negotiable + benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Established company that offer a complete range of products and services to provide complete end-to-end IT infrastructure management.
* Rapidly expanding
* Working on a well known brand of MFD's
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Ricoh / Lexmark however other manufacturer backgrounds will be considered
* Networking experience
* 2+ years experience within the office equipment industry
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* An understanding of the printing process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
* Provide IT support to products at customer premises
HOW? Will you be working?
* Servicing clients in the South including Swindon, Oxford, Exeter, Portsmouth - its important that you are flexible to travel.
* Receive full manufacture/in house training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
* Maintain existing customer relationships
WHY? Should you apply?
* 25 + BH annual leave
* Fully Expensed Vauxhall Insignia estate with fuel card
* Mobile phone
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Jodie Turberfield on ;or click the "Apply Now" button