|Job Ref:||204739899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
£32000 - £38000, 25 days, holiday, pension and more
Skills: Maintenance, Machinery, Electrical repairs, Installations, PPM, Safety, Facilities, PLCs
Our client requires an Electrical Engineer to provide safe provision of repairs and maintenance as well as some installation and commissioning of electro-mechanical machinery on their site in Stevenage.
The role will be a diverse and interesting position where you will be working with cutting edge technologies and equipment as well as legacy kit. You will be able to develop and specialise your skillset and work with technical experts to learn about the machinery you maintain.
You must have a good eye for detail to be successful in this role. You should have good communication skills, the ability to complete documentation to a high standard and the skills to evaluate the safety and performance of subcontractors.
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience:
• Experience as a Facilities or Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Electrician with experience in a similar role along with relevant training and qualifications
• Be hands-on, able diagnose problems safely and implement safe repairs
• Good skills in planning, organising and documentation
• Experience and knowledge of the "Electricity at Work" regulations
• Ideally some skills and experience with PLC systems
• Ideally some experience of maintaining electro-mechanical equipment
• Some mechanical skills would be desirable