|Job Ref:||204739777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum EXCELLENT BENEFITS||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR |
To £35000 + 10% EMPLOYER PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + CRITICAL ILLNESS + MUCH MORE
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR to join an advanced, high technology manufacturing business at their flagship site in Lancashire.
As CNC / MACHINE SHOP SUPERVISOR you will have direct responsibility for a team of manual and CNC machinists;
* Lead, coach and mentor the team and resolve any issues that arise
* Act as technical support and implement best practice machining methods
* Ensure machines are performing to maximum ability
* Work with other managers to plan work and ensure adequate resources are available
* Ensure the team meet KPI targets (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery & Performance)
* Identify skills gaps and implement effective training programs
* Ensure machines are fully utilised in accordance with production plans
The Ideal Candidate...
* Proven experience of leading/supervising a team in a CNC machining environment
* Strong knowledge and experience of CNC machines (5-axis/multi-axis machines)
* CNC programming experience (Mazatrol/Heidenhain/Fanuc)
* Experience of working with med-large fabricated assemblies/hard metals
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Continuous improvement mind-set
We operate on a global scale and are well known to our OEM customers for our diverse capabilities and product portfolio.
We produce a wide range of high quality, complex fabricated components used in a number of industries including aviation, marine, power generation and other industrial markets.
We can offer a stable career, the opportunity to produce high quality products using brand new machinery, excellent training and development prospects and an excellent workplace environment.
The Package... On offer - an Excellent Salary, 10% contributory pension (employer contribution), life assurance, critical illness cover, 26 days holiday, discounts
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy