|Job Ref:||204739775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£10 - £14/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
We are recruiting for 2 experienced Electricians and Mates to carry out domestic installations to Apartments in the Liverpool area on a static basis, this is an on going contract. Electricians - Paying £14.00ph and Mates paying £10.00ph Immediate start available|
Rewires and day to day repairs to a variety of properties, electrical experience a distinct advantage.
• To chase out, form holes etc. as necessary, to accommodate wiring, box fittings etc, 2nd fix electrical accessories.
• Be required to plaster, an ability to patch holes in walls and floors.
• To ensure works are carried out on time and to the customers' reasonable satisfaction with good professional practice.
• To ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets within agreed timescales.
• To act at all times in accordance with the clients policies and procedures
• All employees must observe and comply with the clients Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Must be a fully qualified electrician with previous experience
Previous experience of engineering sectors works
Ideally to have patch plastering experience and general fabric maintenance skills
What to Do:- If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer