|Job Ref:||204739770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £35001/annum 25 days holiday||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Contract Supervisor |
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme
* Commencing on 25 days Holiday
One of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
as the Contract Supervisor you will support the Contract Manager in the operation of three large commercial buildings. To maintain strong customer relationships and manage 5- 6 engineers on a day to day basis. Produce reports and attend client meetings as required. Carry out engineer audits and toolbox talks/safety briefings. Assist in developing project works and be proactive with clients. £250,000 budget and managing these works to ensure delivered on time and to budget.
* The candidate must have sound knowledge and experience of mechanical and electrical ppm and reactive works
* Building compliance knowledge
* Must have C&G 236 parts 1 and 2
* 17th edition
* Inspection & Testing C&G 2391 (Desirable)
* Large commercial property experience
* Good interpersonal & communication skills. A flexible approach to the work/client's requirements and be prepared to work out of hours from time to time (with time in loo).
Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude