|Job Ref:||204739648||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£37000 - £42000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
A Field Based Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer is required within a leading Vacuum Furnace Systems Technology Company. The successful Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer will join one of Europe's foremost authorities in the field of Furnace Technology which operates mainly within the manufacturing and Industrial sector. The Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer will overhaul and repair of all makes of vacuum furnaces thanks and provide service support using proven engineering solutions. |
The Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer will cover all makes of equipment and all aspects of vacuum furnace technology including Vacuum Heat Treatment Technology.
The Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer position is a field based role would be part of a Service Team covering UK, however you will be required to travel to client sites throughout the UK and occasionally worldwide depending on your work schedule. This role requires you to work occasional overtime at weekends and during public holidays.
The Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer will provide on-site corrective and preventative maintenance and technical and commercial support as required.
The skill set and requirements for the Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer
- All round engineering knowledge of High Tech equipment
- Experience with PLC Systems/Software with a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background
- Knowledge of Vacuum Systems and Heat Treatment Plant would be a significant advantage
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Able to provide routine servicing and breakdown assistance to customers
- Carry out start-up and commissioning of vacuum and furnace equipment
- Train customers in safe operation/maintenance of vacuum and furnace equipment
- Able to carry out and control installations of vacuum and furnace equipment
- Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of vacuum and furnace equipment
- Timely reporting to Service Manager on progress or delays
- Completion of risk assessments, work reports, and relevant documentation
- Look for recommendations and opportunities to improve the clients systems
- Provide quotations to the client for parts, consumables, and refurbishment costs
- Report to line management any issues for solving and resolution
A full training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within the company which may involve external training as required. An excellent salary, company vehicle, uniform, Life Assurance and a Pension Scheme is all on offer for the right person.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Vacuum Furnace Service Engineer then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on either (Apply online only) or email suitable MS Word Format CV's to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency