|Job Ref:||204739643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£12.50 - £13/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Quality Inspector job. A Quality Inspector is sought to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of fabrications for the aerospace industry. You will be involved with using inspection and measurement equipment, such as verniers and micrometers, to ensure high quality standards. Experience with CMM's is an advantage but not essential.|
Salary Guideline: £10.50 per hour + shift allowance (£12.60ph on mornings, £13.10 per hour on lates)
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
• Expanding reputable business with excellent facilities.
• Paid work breaks, bonus, pension, sick pay + other benefits.
• Rotating shift pattern, across morning and late shifts.
The job will involve:
• Using inspection and measurement equipment.
• Using quality methods and processes in order to improve product delivery.
• Be actively involved in company quality improvement initiatives.
This job will suit:
• Experienced Quality Inspectors with an Aerospace background.
• CMM experience is an advantage.
• Used to working to tight tolerances.
This job is commutable from Derby, Burton Upon Trent, Ashby de la zouch, Castle Donnington, Coalville, Loughborough