|Job Ref:||204739585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer based in Leicestershire focused on automotive technology.|
The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be part of a key project team developing a range of mechanical and electronic packaging, mechanical sub systems and complete systems, across the full range of automotive product platforms. This will include concept development, prototyping through to manufacture together with the application of appropriate calculation methods for mechanical design and standards/regulations.
The required experiences for the Principal Mechanical Design Engineer job are:
* Degree level qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
* Use of 3D CAD packages - Solidworks or CATIA
* Mechanical product design experience - packaging, electro-mechanical etc.
* Thermal or fluid heat transfer
* Application of appropriate calculation and analysis methods for mechanical design
* Experience of mechanical engineering and thermodynamics designs and principles
* Experience of Full Life Cycle Projects.
* Experience of HAZOP and FMEA processes would be beneficial
This is a great chance to join the company as the business develop. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer job based in Leicestershire please send your CV and covering letter , or for more information contact Ricky Wilcocks on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group