|Job Ref:||204739537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brough||Address:||Post Code:||HU15||Salary:||£44/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Flight Systems Engineer|
A Flight Systems Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Brough.
This is a 12 month contract with a leading UK defence business
Overview of the Flight Systems Engineer contract role
The Flight Systems team at Brough is a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled engineers responsible for the design, specification, development, testing, safety and through life support of the aircraft mechanical and electrical generation systems. The team also provides support to new business proposals as well as close working with, and management of, specialist suppliers of components for aircraft systems and their associated support equipment.
Key skills required for the Flight Systems Engineer
* The successful candidates will typically possess an Engineering Degree, HND or equivalent in terms of formal qualification.
* Potential candidates should ideally have a background in systems engineering and understand the processes involved in developing requirements, specifying, testing, integrating and qualifying equipment and systems as well as analysing safety and providing support to customers and stakeholders.
* They must also be skilled in problem solving techniques and able to communicate complex issues in an understandable manner to all levels of the business.
* A sound understanding of engineering principles in equipment and systems design is essential and practical experience of the Hawk product and domain skills such as fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, escape systems, hydraulics, fuel, air systems etc would be an advantage.
* Candidates should be able to work with initiative and minimum supervision and be aware of the business drivers in respect of cost, quality and programme.
The role is based in Brough, nr Hull, Humberside, commutable from Hull, Beverley, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds and York with excellent access from Huddersfield and Manchester
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)