|Job Ref:||204739484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Hygiene Manager - World Famous Organisation, FMCG |
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Due to recent re-structuring, we are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager with a previous track record of achievement in a food or related manufacturing environment to join one of the largest food manufacturers in the country. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Hygiene Manager to have the opportunity to for long term career progression and excellent financial rewards.
Skills required for Hygiene Manager:
• Previous experience as a Hygiene Manager
• A proven track record of achievement in a food or related manufacturing environment as a Hygiene Manager
• Ability to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Hygiene and team.
• Excellent Management and Leadership skills
The Hygiene Manager will benefit from:
• Structured Career progression into senior Hygiene management positions.
• Working for a world renowned business that values and invests their Hygiene Managers
• Opportunities to train and develop a team of Hygiene Operatives as the Hygiene Manager
• Being mentored by a very experienced Site Hygiene Manager with the chance to succeed that role
Benefits: Profit related bonus, BUPA Cash Plan, Life Assurance, and Recognition Awards
Commutable: Blackburn, Lancashire, Bolton, Greater Manchester, Bradford, West Yorkshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details