|Job Ref:||204739463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Automatic Door Engineer|
£24,000 - £26,000
8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
I am currently recruiting for an automatic door engineer for a Market Leader in the automatic door industry. You will work closely with the field operation manager and provide on-site tech support to national U.K customers. Working with swinging doors, sliding doors and revolving doors.
* To carry out Daily/weekly/monthly KPI's.
* To Provide 1st line technical support.
* To provide field support when required.
* To have good working knowledge of: automatic doors, swinging doors, sliding doors and revolving doors.
* To be able to partake in 1 in 5 callout week.
* To be able to read and understand product manuals and wiring diagrams.
* To be able to work on your own initiatives and in a team.
* To have good Health and safety knowledge.
* To have a good understanding of 3rd party Products.
* Must have CSCS card
* Ideally have Adsa BS7036 or Adsa EN16005
* Flexibility in working day/week
* Previous experience within the automatic door industry would be ideal but product training (new & old) in a training room and in the field is ongoing.
If you are interested in this vacancy for Automatic Door Engineer, please do not hesitate to contact Martyn Smith on (Apply online only) or via (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy