|Job Ref:||204739461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Job Location: RAF Barkston Heath and RAF Cranwell|
Hands-on delivery of planned and reactive building service works and to management the visiting supply chain. Including some cleaning, grounds maintenance, snow and ice services and site inductions.
* Delivery of M&E maintenance support for a range of commercial / hangar properties at RAF Barkston and RAF Cranwell
* Provide first line reactive maintenance fixes to day to day building service failures (electrical and mechanical).
* Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults;
* Ensure statutory compliance and high levels of system reliability.
* Diagnosing breakdown problems
* Ability to fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
* Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
* Liaising with client departments, customers and other colleagues;
* Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
* Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
* Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
* Carry out fault finding and leak investigations
* Carry out repairs and/or additional work arising from examinations and investigations
* Deputise for Site Supervisor in their absence.
* Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessments, and method statements.
* To work in a safe manner with due regard to the environment and the safety of others.
* Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position.
* Notify Line Manager of any lapses/breaches in company procedures or control measures.
* Host and manage the visiting supply chain and review method and risk assessments.
* Administer the safe system of work
* Maintain building compliance record using TABS CAFM System.
* Building and maintain customer relations.
* Deliver minor cleaning tasks during the initial Phase 1 period
* Deliver some minor Grounds Maintenance tasks during the initial Phase 1 period
Skills & Qualifications
* Electrical qualification City & Guild 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent
* City & Guilds 2329 Test & Inspection
* Good understanding of Mechanical Building services
* Relevant engineering qualification/experience
* IT literate
* IOSH Safely qualification or equivalent
* The ability to achieve enhanced security clearance
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Microsoft Package inc; Outlook, Word and Excel
* Previous experience delivering facilities management services
* Water Hygiene knowledge
* Flexible with a "can-do anything" - "multi-skilling" attitude
* Excellent communicator
* Clear understanding of delivering a high class TFM service delivery.
* Customer service focussed
* Professional at all times
* Ability to work within a small team and have the willingness to multi task to support and offer a seamless service to all building occupants and visitors.
* Excellent telephone manner & face to face client liaison skills.
* Basic level of competence of Microsoft Packages inc; Word/Excel/Outlook/Willingness to learn new systems.
* Work in partnership with supply chain partners & sub contractors
* Ability to "think on your feet" and take action when required.
* Clear understanding of the importance of H&S procedures
* Clear understanding of the importance of appropriate security measures to meet the expected standards of service.
* Willingness to train and learn new tasks as required by the business in order to meet and role specific requirements.
* Willingness to wear appropriate work wear uniform dependent on task being carried out.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD security clearance