|Job Ref:||204746506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
New opportunity for Senior Control Systems Engineer to be based in Warrington area|
Salary: Up to £55,000
My Client is looking for a Senior Control Systems Engineer to be based near Warrington, for a multi sector company. They require an engineer who is experienced in multiple industry sectors, has proven leadership ability and a wealth of technical experience in the water/oil/gas or power sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Project Manager are:
- Technical development and leadership of projects
- Overall management of Automation projects
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors to discuss specifications
- Running full life-cycle projects, from initial spec and design through to commission
Ideally you will have:
- Full project life cycle experience
- Design and development of PLC systems from scratch, such as Siemens or Allen Bradley
- Electrical Design experience using EPLAN or AutoCAD Electric
- Any industrial experience within the oil/gas/water/power or food industry
- HNC in electrical engineering as a minimum, degree preferred.
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Client facing experience
- A very strong technical background, with the ability to run the project, manage sub-contractors and liaise with clients
In return, they offer a salary of up to £55,000 which will fluctuate depending on your skill-set and ability, as well as a pension scheme, overtime, company car and the possibility of flexi hours and work from home.
If a new challenge as a Project manager could be of interest, please press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on (Apply online only) for more details