|Job Ref:||204746489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Job: Quality Engineer|
Salary: £30-35k + benefits
An exciting new position has arisen for a hands-on Quality Engineer to join an innovative organisation based in Uxbridge in what is a newly-developed role.
My client is a renowned manufacturer of bespoke products for customers in the Security industry, and due to continued growth they require a Quality Engineer who can support the Quality Manager.
As Quality Engineer, you will be involved in all areas of Quality Assurance including design, supply chain, production, and customer liaison & product/system certification.
Main duties of the Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
* Main Auditor for ISO9001 Internal Audit Programme
* Assistance with customer support/technical enquiries/warranty handling
* Checking of drawings/manufacturing instructions
* Validation of proposed production test methods
* Control of Inspection Instructions & Reference Samples for Goods Inwards
* First Off Checking of new piece parts, and resolving queries with Design / Suppliers.
You will ideally have the following skills / experience:
* Strong problem-solving skills
* At least 5 years' experience in Quality Assurance in an engineering environment
* Trained Internal Auditor for ISO9001
* Mechanical Inspection skills including CMM
* Awareness of the working of MRP systems
* A 'zero tolerance' approach to inaccuracies in data / drawings / production methods
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency