|Job Ref:||204746392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Mechanical Project Engineer required to join a leading Building Services contractor based out of their Birmingham office. We require a Project Engineer to join the team overseeing varied M&E projects within the region, from minimal values through into the multiple millions (M&E value). With links to a top 10 main contractor, working on a national basis our client are looking to procure a Mechanical Engineer offering great scope for progression, a leading package and an interesting and diverse range of projects.|
Your new employer:
* With a vision to become the most trusted within the built environment, with a turnover into the billions. You will be joining a leader both within the contracting sector and building sector. Recognised as one of the leading M&E partners in the UK, you will form part of an Mechanical and Electrical building services team delivering a wide range of projects for customers by creating environments that our clients can excel in. You will join a strong team of Engineers currently working on some of the most iconic projects across healthcare, commercial, defence, leisure and multiple other arena.
Your new position:
* The key objectives of this role as a Mechanical Engineer are to have overall responsibility for the Building Services elements of your projects ensuring that we meet programme, cost, safety and quality objectives.
* You will have overall responsibility of the Mechanical services installation on your projects from the first design, through to Smart Landings. Your main challenges are to deliver a quality installation, in line with our Client's expectations, maximise the profitability by smart design and early selection driving our cost whilst maintaining our standards.
* The primary activities for the Mechanical Engineer is to work closely with the planner, ensuring that we have a clear sequence of works with defined duration and resource loaded that is agreed with the client.
* You will get involved with the Design Management defined by our integrated project delivery strategy and produce detailed design in line with specific project requirement.
* You will also be expected to work closely with the BIM department, producing fully coordinated installation drawings to a standard that allows clear direction for site installation or production of offsite manufacturing.
What you'll need to succeed:
* The ideal candidate will be a qualified engineer who will drive the design, co-ordination, delivery and handover of all projects.
* You will be dependable and seen as the person to advice on M&E and bring clarity to situations that need explaining.
* You will be a team player who will engage at all levels and work win.
* You will challenge the "Norm" and bring added value to the project's design
* ONC - Building Services Engineering
* HNC - Building Services Engineering
* Degree - Building Services Engineering
* A full UK drivers licence
What you'll get in return:
* A market leading package including a salary, car, pension and package there on. In addition to the financial and package, we are offer the chance to join a progressive and developing team. Whether you're driven by financial gain or progression, we can offer them all.
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back, or contact Vic @ Girling Jones for a full and detailed brief on this and varied further Building Services positions available throughout the UK.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy