|Job Ref:||204746336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then this job is for you. |
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Engineer based from the East Midlands.
You will be responsible for supporting the Service Engineer in the smooth running of the depot and servicing and maintaining our expanding hire rental fleet.
As this is a mobile role, you will be visiting customer sites within the region.
In detail the position involves:
* Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), services, LOLER inspections, repairs, manufacturer updates and maintaining the corporate image of our fleet of rental machines
* Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks using a company issued PDA, following company procedure at all times
* Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability
The ideal candidate:
* You must hold an engineering qualification - minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a heavy plant background, i.e. powered access, excavators or forklifts
* Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems
* You will be experienced in fault finding/diagnostics
* You will be working closely with customers and colleagues, so you must be able to communicate professionally
* You must be able to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment
My client is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service/maintenance of machines. With a current network of 19 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, they have a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award - to name a few)