|Job Ref:||204746322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Through its market leading brands, a key client of mine has over 100 years' experience in the water and waste water environment, having developed the first electric submersible pump and now offering monitoring and control, ozone and UV treatment in addition.
My client is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to providing total solutions for fluid handling and control. They have a passion for innovation and a determination to offer valid economic solutions to the myriad of liquid handling and treatment problems besetting customers in the 21st century.
In the UK, my client primarily serve the Public Utilities, municipal and industrial markets with regard to the movement and treatment of clean water and waste water.
Locations for available Opportunities:
* London & Home Counties
The Ideal Candidate:
* A minimum of 12 months relevant work experience, for example a Service Engineer and ideally has some experience of working with pumps, tanks, water equipment electrical skills etc.
* Qualifications at NVQ Level 3 Standard (Level 2 may be considered)
* A positive can do attitude
* Reliable and trustworthy
* An understanding or ability to learn the mechanical and electrical equipment used in the Water and Waste Water industry
* Competent in using Microsoft Office for the preparation of reports
* Ability to work to tight deadlines to a high level of attention
* Willingness to work throughout the UK with regular nights away
* UK driving licence- Ideally clean however, those with points will be considered
* Install and maintain electro-mechanical Pump equipment
* Completing of relevant paperwork for service, installations, commissions etc.
* Fault diagnosis
* Perform on site repairs and servicing of the reverse osmosis water systems
* To ensure that Key Performance Indicators are met for customers in this area, including repair turnaround times, PPM completion and uptime
* To proactively seek to improve the process and service provided by my Client
* To adhere to the clients Water Systems standard operating policy and procedures
* To provide cover/support for colleagues when required
* To promote a positive and professional company image to our customers at all times
* To develop strong and productive relationships/partnerships with customers
* £30,000 per annum
* Time and a Half after 45 hours
* Callout 1 in 6 (Standby rate and Overtime rate applies)
* Brand New Van (Fully loaded)
* Mobile Phone and PDA
* 10% Annual Bonus
* Healthcare Plan and Pension (6% Employer)
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays