|Job Ref:||204746181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colwyn Bay||Address:||Post Code:||LL29||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Project Management Assistant - Colwyn Bay|
We are currently recruiting for a Project Management Assistant to provide project delivery support to the business in our Colwyn Bay office, interacting with a range of internal and external people.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, enthusiastic person to join the team and fulfil an active role in supporting the delivery of our existing and forward pipeline of projects.
* Supporting the project delivery teams with receiving, logging and monitoring incoming opportunities.
* Assisting with the preparation of bid management sign-off forms, liability approval forms, job opening forms, and Contract Data commissioning documentation.
* Monitoring and updating Framework Management Plans.
* Assissting with the preparation of contract documents e.g. Secondment Agreements and Sub-consultancy Agreements.
* Support with arranging internal management meetings, project and design team meetings, taking and disseminating minutes and monitoring progress of actions.
* Assisting in preparing, updating and checking of other project documentation including setting up and maintaining project files, formalising Change Controls and supporting the preparation of Activity Schedules/fee proposals.
* Administrering or assisting with the Quality Review Process and supporting delivery teams' compliance with QA Business Management Systems e.g. Project Plans, Environemntal Checklists and H&S Risk Assessments.
* Collating information together for fee accounts and financial monitoring/control.
* Support with developing and updating project Risk Registers and Document/Drawing Registers.
* Preparing, collating and publishing project documents and reports.
* Business development suppoprt on bids, updating CVs and project sheets etc.
* Document control - including controlling and documenting the issue and receipt of all project products.
* Seeking and logging Client Feedback responses.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, delivery teams and other parties.
* Administrative support or office environment experience.
* Computer literate with competent experience in Microsoft Office software.
* A basic knowledge of business processes, project management and financial systems.
* Ability to prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
* Excellent listening & communication skills.
* Full driving licence.
Experience in the following would be desirable:
* Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work to react to business needs.
* Good report writing skills.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team. They will need to be willing to develop new skills beyond the core functions and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Capita Competencies for this role:
- Team Working - Co-operating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual efforts.
- Customer Service - Creating the best possible experience for Capita clients and their customers.
- Communication - The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
- Results Focused - Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement - Suggests ideas to improve process, customer service, quality and safety.
About Capita | Property, Infrastructure & Local Government
Capita Property, Infrastructure and Local Government is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental management and transport sectors. We are also the market leader in strategic public-private partnerships with local government clients.
"Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership"
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us