|Job Ref:||204746173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Structural Technician (Building Structures - 2D AutoCAD)|
£23,000 - 30,000
Are an experienced Structural Technician currently working on a variety of building structures projects (including residential and extension design)? Are you looking to join a small but very ambitious multi-disciplinary design consultancy based near Preston, Lancashire? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client works on some very exciting nationwide projects, most recently including residential design and multi-storey commercial buildings.
You must have at least 2 years' worth of UK experience as a Structural CAD Technician using 2D AutoCAD. RC detailing and Revit is not essential, but is beneficial.
Working as a Structural Technician (Building Structures - 2D AutoCAD) you will be;
* Assisting with the preparation of and understanding of structural CAD models (residential, retail & commercial)
* Producing accurate CAD drawings and schedules in accordance to the project specifications.
* Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issue and registrations.
* Working with engineers to translate outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
* Liaise with other members of the team to understand the requirements of the project.
Commutable Locations: Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Southport, Chorley, Lytham, Nelson, Lancaster.
If you are interested in this Structural Technician (Building Structures - 2D AutoCAD) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to