|Job Ref:||204746094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in St Albans, initially for 11 months offering up to £350 per day ltd.|
- Design and manufacture of concept demonstrators, prototypes and development tools
- Designing for manufacture and production of low volume product runs, including certification and acceptance testing
- Working with a senior team leader and technical authority to develop a junior team
- Mentoring staff and developing new working processes to formalise and standardise the design of new products
- Exploiting new technologies to the benefit of the Home Office and its partners
1. Hostage Siege Negotiator Kit
(url removed)vert Audio Surveillance equipment enhancement
3. Covert tracking/ tracking detection
- Familiar with professional EDA suites, particularly Altium Designer and Vault
- Embedded systems design - both at a hardware and firmware level.
- Experience in embedded programming, VHDL / Verilog design, real-time operating systems
- Substantial experience in designing audio (digital and analogue) and DSP systems.
- Experience in designing power regulation and charging modules
- RF development, in particular in implementing machine to machine communications systems and working with WiFi.
- Minimum of five years proven evidence or suitable qualifications in electronics design and production
- Professional chartership with the UK Engineering Council is desirable but not essential
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or