|Job Ref:||204746064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £66000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Principal/ Associate Electrical Engineer|
£65,000 + Benefits Package
My client is an integrated multidisciplinary consultancy, founded on a reputation for providing award winning design creativity, excellence and cost effective solutions across the UK and abroad. Due to internal expansion plans, they are in need for a very talented Principal/Associate Electrical engineer to join their award winning team as they continue to grow on a full time permanent basis.
The consultancy are looking for an experienced principal/ associate electrical design engineer to the creative design team, who will take an active role in developing the design and helping to deliver the highest quality projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
* A creative and passionate engineer with at least 6 years' experience within the building services industry and have excellent electrical design skills.
* Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
* Experience leading small scale projects.
* Excellent communicational skills and the ability to work with other members of the design team.
* Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions.
* Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the desire to continuously learn and eagerness to develop industry knowledge and progress through the company's promotional structure. You will need to illustrate a strong understanding of Building Services industry and possess enough confidence to be able to face off to clients. You will receive a competitive salary, clear career progression and continuous development throughout your career with our client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate engineer to gain experience from one of the leaders in the industry, whilst working on ground breaking projects in London and its surrounding areas.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and relevant project examples . Alternatively, you can call George for a confidential chat anytime between 7am and 7pm on (Apply online only)