|Job Ref:||204746035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Our client is currently looking for a hard working individual who is willing learn and progress, with full training provided in return.|
The role will include:
* Working in the main production area building their tankers
* Pipe welding in both Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
* Chassis fitting
* Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
* Adhering, and working, to Health and Safety regulations
The Successful applicant will be mechanically minded, able to use their own initiative and work well under pressure.
A background working in a production environment, particularly body building, would be advantageous, as well as the following:
* Forklift truck and overhead crane licence an advantage
* Mild Steel and Stainless Steel Mig welding experience is desirable
* Experience in both light and heavy gauge welding is desirable
* Basic hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge would be useful
* Ability to read drawings
* Fabrication and fitting skills is desirable
What's in it for you?
Working 39.5 hour week.
As a member of the team you will enjoy a comprehensive bonus structure and an opportunity to join share ownership scheme.
Additionally, you could benefit from a BUPA membership and Company Pension scheme.
About the company
Since 1969 the team at this company have been serving its customers in the waste tanker market, and are now one of the largest manufacturers of liquid waste tankers and jetting equipment in Europe. Through customer interaction, feedback and design innovation the company have ensured that its brand stands for durability, reliability and ease of maintenance, leading to high residual values on its vehicles.
Our client offers a full range of products to meet all your needs, from standard vacuum tankers through to complex water recycling and deep-lift applications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the Apply button and complete a short application process
Closing date for applications: 17th Ocotber 2016