|Job Ref:||204746005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum vehicle + OT + commission||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Security Systems Installation & Maintenance Engineer|
Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a London based client who is now looking to add to its security install and maintenance team due to continued expansion. This client has been a key player in the security industry since it started up in 1996, offering integrated and remote monitoring solutions.
Location: Covering London M25 Radius. With occasional travel into Kent & West Sussex
Role: To install and maintain a variety of security systems with the majority of works being on CCTV / IP CCTV and Intruder, Access control is considered advantageous but not essential
* Carry out installation, maintenance and commissioning works of the company products and services
* Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
* To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
* Comply with Company quality management system, industry standards and health and safety requirements.
* Available for standby and call out rota as required within the Branch.
* On call rota is mainly tele support to monitoring station
Company car or van
Commission scheme for referrals / sales
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Work Place pension
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Please note successful candidates will need to participate in a 2 stage interview proceeds, over the phone and a face to face meeting. Candidates should also be aware that any offer of employment made is subject to strict security / vetting checks.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Anna Randall, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted