|Job Ref:||204745913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Our client a specialised injection moulding manufacturer producing products and components for the automotive sector.|
They are recruiting a Quality Systems Engineer ideally with experience of TS16949.
The post of Quality Systems Engineer exists to ensure that all quality procedures and processes are met at all stages of production and conform to the requirements of TS16949. The post exists to ensure that the Quality Objectives and Policy of the company is communicated and understood by all employees.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
• To carry out systematic process audits of the Quality Management system in accordance with TS16949.
• To have a full understanding of the TS16949 Quality Standard and be able to operate, maintain and review the quality system to the requirements of the standard at all times.
• To generate Process and Product audit schedules and ensure that audits re completed on time and corrective actions reports are issued and closed out in a timely manner.
• To maintain and update Quality Manual, Procedures & SOP when required.
• To audit component suppliers when required.
• To participate in all Customer Audits and Certification Audits of company Quality Management system.
• To ensure that quality requirements are meet at each stage of the production process from APQP to Final Approval.
• To generate related KPI reports on a monthly basis directly related to the Quality Assurance Department.
• To participate in Management meetings such as weekly Quality meetings and Quality Management Reviews when required.
• To ensure that all Continuous Improvements projects are properly documented and kept up-to date.
• To run and maintain the documented calibration systems and schedules for all inspection equipment used