|Job Ref:||204745873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Position: 1 X Project Manager 1 X Senior Project Manager 1 X Assistant Project Manager|
Duration - Permanent
Location - South Coast
£30000 - £50000
WRS Tech Job Id: 326/10
WRS Tech has been approached to recruit a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Director
We are looking for a project manager for one of our prestigious and growing maritime clients. As a Project Manager you will deal with a range of complex & high value projects from set up, to delivery and closure. You will need to be able to manage the client`s expectations with the ability to work on relationships which ultimately assists in the further growth of the business.
- Produce and work to a specific project plan to the required scope of work in accordance with quality, budget and time.
- Manage the project installation and oversea / monitor project performance according to the right specification and make sure the role is done to budget.
- Manage all staff and contractors working on site making sure they are working to the highest health and safety standards.
- Reviewing progress of staff and contractors to check work is to the required standard.
- Provide regular financial and project reports to stakeholders and managers.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems with Human Resources.
- Work closely with clients and manage all expectations on the project from start to finish.
The project manager needs to lead by example, be a man manager, and have the ability to create/deliver projects from plans plus have a full understanding of Health & Safety.
Ideally you will be from a ship building background, have a bachelor`s degree in either construction/engineering or have a minimum of 5 years in project management within the marine industry - a recognised H&S qualification is also a necessity.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role