|Job Ref:||204745592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£8.84/hour 10% shift allowance||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
CLARICO specialises in recruitment services to our clients throughout the UK. Our vision is to deliver a cost effective, ethical and high quality service to our clients by supplying temporary and permanent candidates of the highest quality within sectors such as Food Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution, Logistics, Engineering, Hospitality and Commercial.|
Clarico are currently recruiting for Machine operatives to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
This role will require you to ensure your machine is running efficiently and to its maximum capacity while working safely and creating a quality product.
The current shifts available are days, nights and afters.
Because of the environments you will be working in maintaining a clean work area free from contamination is very important
The main duties and Responsibilities:
* To help with the enhancement of performance on all shifts
* Responsible for efficiency on all machines including reporting downtime and issues to your team leader, lead operative or maintenance. This also includes the reporting of faulty equipment.
* Ensuring the agreed packing machine speeds for all lines are achieved.
* Responsible for the quality control in your area which includes half hourly checks on equipment and health and safety checks are completed.
* Ensuring all consumables are used and stored correctly (i.e. returning materials to right areas and labelled up correctly.
* To look for ways to maximise output from production machines.
What you can expect
* £8.84 + 10% shift allowance
* A challenging role
An ideal candidate will have the knowledge of the process of packing equipment, the ability to maintain and fix the machine if a breakdown occurs. You will a good communicator and understand technical and engineering requirement for the current role. Understand how to work efficiently, quickly and have a good attention to detail.
For more information about the role please Call Alex on (Apply online only) or Email