|Job Ref:||204745569||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:15|
Our Client is the UK's number 1 in their sector of the food services industry.|
As an energetic and highly motivated team, our client works tirelessly to make an impact on their customer's lives and they're succeeding! That's why we are looking for a highly analytical, detail oriented Production and Labour Planner to join their Production team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you'll be based at our client's production facility in Banbury. On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for planning, scheduling and analysing the data around production, to ensure that KPI's are met and efficiency is maximised. This is a fantastic opportunity for a data savvy graduate, looking to gain some hands on experience within Production and Supply Chain.
What you'll do:
• Manage forecasts and convert into a Daily & Weekly Plan, in order to optimise stock and production lines.
• Responsible for the production planning and the execution of the S&OP Supply Plan
• Generate and analyse weekly and monthly KPI's for all aspects of the Operations function - identifying key trends and issues and contribute to planning targets for the site
• Work closely with the Production leaders in relation to efficiency, plan attainment, changeovers, and flexibility.
• Support Marketing / R&D in projects and upcoming product changes.
• Support Materials planning requirements when holiday / sickness cover is required.
• To contribute significantly to the achievement of 100% service level for the site whilst achieving a cost effective finished goods and material stock level.
Who you are:
• Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in sciences, engineering, supply chain, logistics, or business.
• Knowledge of practical statistics for process control and analysis purposes.
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills (demonstrable)
• Ability to reason logically and present findings in an orderly fashion.
• Ability to prioritise and understand the bigger picture within the site e.g. the total process flow
• Ability to communicate with and influence on Operational matters
• Highly organised and detail oriented
• Self-starter who's able to excel in an autonomous environment
What you'll get in return:
• Competitive salary and company benefits
• High level of responsibility from day one
• Access to our many employee perks including; lunches and fantastic social activities
• The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
• Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
• 40 hours per week, without the requirement to work nights.
PLEASE NOTE: The shift is 40 hours per week across 5 days a week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). These 5 days are static and never change (no shift rotation); Your days off will be Tuesday and Wednesday