|Job Ref:||204745562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxfordshire – Thame||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
A leading organisation that specialises in the design and development for the next generation of Aerospace engines. They have recently started a ground-breaking new project and as a result of this, are currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee and organise the construction of a brand new facility which will house testing facilities for their product range.
The Project Manager will receive:
• £500 - £600 per day (Ltd company basis) dependant on experience
• Initial 6 month contract
The Project Manager will require the following:
Essential Skills / Qualifications
• Experience project managing the construction of a new manufacturing or test facility / plant
• Experience working within a highly regulated environment or with hazardous materials / liquids
• General engineering understanding with a mechanical bias (preferred)
Desirable Skills / Qualifications
• Understanding of a variety of technical engineering disciplines including: control & instrumentation, electrical and civil / construction
• Previous experience project managing the construction of a test facility which contains mechanical test rigs and the supporting infrastructure
We are looking for a Project Manager to join an exciting new venture and hit the ground running. As well as working individually to project manage this brand new project from start to finish, we are also looking for a team player who has a positive approach to work and can focus when completing a variety of responsibilities. Day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Driving through project plans
• People facing, hands on project management role
• Managing the whole project from start to finish, ensuring deadlines are met and schedules are in place to ensure a smooth operation
• Liaising with a variety of different team members to ensure the efficiency levels remain at a high level at all times
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn