|Job Ref:||204745557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits + Relocation||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Role: Quality Technician / Quality Inspector|
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Are you a Quality Technician looking for a new challenge? Do you want an opportunity that will offer training and development to further your technical quality knowledge? If this sounds like you and you a mechanical background and quality experience then read on...
Due to continued success a leading aerospace manufacturing company based in Farnborough is looking for a Quality Technician / Engineer to join their successful team
The responsibilities of the Quality Technician / Engineer are as follows:
* Verifying incoming receipt materials and finished product from sub-tiers.
* Inspecting finished product prior to release to customer.
* Performing quality over-check on production parts as required.
* Preparing customer reports and certificates and raise release order documentation.
* Maintaining customer delegated release inspection logs.
* Co-ordinating despatch requirements with customer services department and advise the Q.A. Manager / Senior Quality Technician of any problems including resource issues.
* Monitoring concession and production permits, maintain RCN log.
* Performing mechanical inspection on parts, sub-assemblies and top level assemblies. Using standard measuring equipment, Shadowgraph and CMM.
* Producing and reviewing FAIR's to AS9102 Requirements using Visual FAIR software.
The successful Quality Technician will have the following skills/experience:
* Metrology skills. Including understanding of shadowgraph and CMM operation
* Ability to read and fully understand engineering drawings.
* Adherence to written instructions and AS9100 requirements.
* Knowledge of FAIR / PPAP documentation
* A minimum of intermediate ability with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* An HNC or NVQ equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or Materials Engineering or equivalent work experience
As the successful Quality Technician / Engineer will gain the opportunity to build a career in quality with a leading Aerospace engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects. If you're passionate about quality then apply now.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 61710/DS or by calling Daniel Smith on (Apply online only).
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Recruitment Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position