|Job Ref:||204745335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum Van, laptop, phone||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist in temporary heating solutions, based in Kent. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be providing installation, service and maintenance to temporary boilers / heating systems, varying from 250kw up to over 2000kw systems. The Heating Engineer will be required to cover London and the Home Counties as and when required.|
The Gas / Heating Engineer will have proven experience working with commercial boilers and plant rooms, holding ACS Commercial Gas tickets.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service, maintenance and install to temporary commercial boilers
* Experience in systems, pressurization, pumping essential.
* Covering London and the Home Counties (other areas possible)
* Emergency work (overtime available to respond to call outs in unsociable hours' weekends)
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* Hold valid, ACS Commercial Gas tickets / qualifications
* Oftec qualifications advantageous (but training will be given)
* Experience in systems, pressurization, pumping is essential.
* Previous experience working with temporary heating solutions advantageous, but not essential.
* Electrical fault finding (boiler controls)
* Pipe work installation essential
* PC skills required - to use a laptop
* Based in London or the Home Counties
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* £30k - £38k DOE
* Company Van
* Ongoing training and development
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy