|Job Ref:||204745111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
A technically astute Principle Acoustic Consultant (Engineer) is required for a boutique environmental consultancy in Berkshire.|
The successful candidate will be offered the chance to work on a wide range of projects that include Leisure, Aviation and Commercial. We are looking to hear from candidates who have experience within a consultancy background working on a wide range of market sectors. Experience leading projects and liaising with clients is required.
This is a rare opportunity to make your mark within a bespoke company who take pride in the service the offer.
* Environmental noise surveys and assessments.
* Building acoustic models using industry standard software.
* Attendance at design and client meetings.
* Development of in-house software and design tools - Experience using CADNA would be benficial.
* Degree in Acoustic Engineering or related discipline.
* IOA membership.
* Strong awareness of building services, architectural and environmental acoustics.
* 4+ years' experience working within acoustic engineering.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 and there will also be additional benefits offered.
For more information, please contact Jessica Davey on (Apply online only) or email