|Job Ref:||204744128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Are you looking for the opportunity to take on a challenging role, working for one of the UK's Leading Engineering Firms?|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Welding Inspector/ Quality Assurance Engineer to work within a leading engineering firm who have a specialised focus on delivering innovative solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
Location (s): The position is based specifically out of the Derby site.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Carry out full inspections of welded components
* Assure quality of welding and welded products.
* Support colleagues on Weld Tests for employees/candidates
* Be responsible for the organisation of welding certificates and qualifications of employees
* Coordinate workforce and job distribution within the workshop
* Update internal databases, to ensure all relevant documentation is uploaded to the system
The ideal candidate should be fully conversant in Weld Inspection and Quality Assurance.
Knowledge and experience of Non-Destructive Testing would be highly beneficial, as would experience in introducing new products to be manufactured into a workshop environment.
* 2+ years welding experience
* Experience in carrying out weld inspections
* Experience of Quality assurance
* IT Literate
* Experience with NDT
* Experience in NPI
* Immediately available (1 month or less notice period) would be preferred
Closing Date: 12/10/2016