|Job Ref:||204744104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum Overtime, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Position: Maintenance Fitter - Production|
Salary: £27'000 - £32,000 per annum - dependant of Shift
Shifts: Morning - 06.00 - 14.00
Afternoon - 14.00 - 22.00
Nights - 22.00 - 06.00
We are seeking a maintenance fitter to join an advanced manufacturing company in Huddersfield. Currently expanding the production maintenance team operating and undertaking planned maintenance and inspections of an inovative manufacturing plant. Offering support to the production and maintenance team and promoting the development and implementation of the factory system.
The ideal candidate is a well rounded Maintenance fitter who is competent at welding, mechanical fitting, fabrication, experience of motor installation and assembly. Implementing TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the factory.
* Apprentice trained or relevant experience
* Flexible working attitude
* Welding and Mechanical Fitting experience
* Electrical Aptitude
* 5S and TPM Knowledge is desirable
* Health & Safety awareness
* Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems
* Experience of a manufacturing/process driven environment