|Job Ref:||204744100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. These strengths have spearheaded the elevation of the business to the leading position it is in today.
As a market leader, the £400m turnover company is committed to offering tailored and innovative solutions and has a proven track record in doing so in a broad range of sectors including rail, manufacturing, power & industrial, healthcare, retail, energy and financial services.
NG Bailey employs 2,500 people in which it invests £3m a year on their training and development needs. The company is recognised for having one of the UK`s best apprenticeship schemes, having trained more than 5,500 apprentices since 1934 - with 160 currently on its books. NG Bailey attributes its success both to its talented workforce and, to its values of passion, integrity and excellence - which are at the heart of everything it does, and everything it achieves.
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: London, Angel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
NG Bailey`s Facilities Services division provides operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
They are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with a Mechanical Bias to join their contract at the London Bridge Refurbishment programme.
The purpose of this role is to provide not only on site expertise in maintenance and small works, with the primary care being Multi-skilled and air conditioning services but also to act as a client liaison to all levels.
- Working as part of the team on London Bridge looking after assets within the newly opened London Bridge concourse and platform areas as well as working closely with the construction of new areas as assets come online.
- To take ownership of the site during normal and out of normal working hours.
- Provide an out of hours on call service.
- Applicant will need to be very customer focused, with good communication skills.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Word & Excel and BMS systems.
- Use CAFM system for job requests and completions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- C&G Qualified Mechanical Engineer, with knowledge of building maintenance, AC and BMS systems.
- Must be willing to undertake duties that are within capabilities.
- To be willing to work as part of their customers operation.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Current CSCS Card - Preferable, not essential.
You may have experience of the following: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, City & Guilds, Mechanical Engineer, Building Maintenance, BMS, AC, CSCS, Facilities Services, Building Services, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications