|Job Ref:||204744067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer |
£45,000 + benefits DOE
Kent near Sevenoaks
Need to drive and have own transport
My client are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Electrical department.
Their main area of operation is the residential sector with a number of large prestigious projects in our portfolio and the majority being over £20m in value.
These include new build, fit out and refurbishment works in the following sectors:-
* Residential Developments
* Retail Outlets and Shopping Centres
* Industrial premises
* Commercial/ Offices
* Multi use developments
* Leisure Centres
The engineer will be required to deal with projects from concept/feasibility stage, through design and construction to commissioning and handover under the guidance of a Director.
Project activities and Skills required include but are not limited to the following:-
* Lighting calculations and visualisations
* Cable calculations
* Part L Compliance checking
* Detail development of concept designs to include equipment selection and specifications
* Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
* Project Management and Site inspections
Qualifications and experience:-
* British or European citizen or otherwise working rights in UK without the need for visa
* Degree/HNC in electrical (building services) engineering
* Minimum 5 years' experience working as an electrical (building services) design engineer due to the knowledge needed for this high level role.
* Good design and communication skills
* Working knowledge of building regulations, especially Parts M and L
* Working knowledge of British Standards
* Specification writing
* Dialux/ Relux (essential)
* Amtech/ Cymap (essential)
You must be able to work in the UK, with all supporting documents.
If you are interested please contact Samantha Crees at the Kent office