|Job Ref:||204743890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
FPS have been engaged by our large and well renowned client in finding a commercial manager in the Grimsby Area who would be required to communicate with the process and chemical clients.|
* The purpose of this role is to support Key Internal Stakeholders within the company
* Field Services with the ultimate objective to achieve (or better) the Annual
* Financial Plan.
* To provide commercial professionalism and guidance to all Field
* Services personnel outside of the Commercial Function.
* To ensure all Contractual and Commercial commitments and transactions
* undertaken by Field Services are in accordance with Legislation,
* Corporate Governance , Policies and Procedures.
The project through our clients include:
Review, understand and communicate Contract requirements to the Delivery
* Manage the CVR and Forecast Process and Submit to Commercial Director,
Finance Director and Director of Operations as per the CVR timetable.
* Prior to CVR submission ensure a full CVR meeting lead by the Commercial
Manager, takes place with the Director of Projects, Project Manager and
* Work with Project Managers to implement, analyse and report on labour
productivity i.e. Planned v Earned Value, in line with man hours to complete
* Ensure effective change control process and management of, is embedded
within the relevant part of the business unit you are responsible for.
* Provide feedback throughout the project lifecycle to the Sales Manager on
contract award validation, execution and lessons learned.
* Be the interface between Commercial, Operations and Legal for all contract
reviews at "Expression of interest" and "ITT" stages.
* Ensure Sub-Contract arrangements are put in place when required using the
NEC suite of Contract Documents, either Short or Full Forms of Contract.
* Ensure correct administrative processes are put in place for management of
these Sub-Contracts paying particular attention to change controls, early
warning, compensation events, changes to scope of works and payment.
* Develop and manage the risk and opportunities register.
* Support Project Manager in resolving commercial issues with the Client and
implement strategies to avoid litigation/claims.
* Proactively support the Project Review Process and attend the Operational
Performance Review (OPR).
* In the event of a claim, work collaboratively with Legal to minimise company
* Submit CVR in a format
Working with one of the largest engineering companies at a very competitive rate.
If you are interested in the role or wish to learn more please contact me on (Apply online only) or email me on