|Job Ref:||204743831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southam||Address:||Post Code:||GL52||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Aircraft Composite Repair Technician|
Our Warwickshire based client is an EASA Part 145 workshop dealing predominantly in the repair and overhaul of aircraft structural components.
Due to their continued success they have recently expanded their capabilities to include composite repairs. Because of this they are now looking to grow their team with the recruitment of an Aircraft Composite Repair Technician.
* Be experienced in performing hot or cold bond repairs, following the procedures set in the aircraft SRM and other approved documentation
* Ability to determine the proper repair technique and materials required
* Ability to sand, trim, prime and fit repairs to composite parts
* Experience of fabrication for sheet metal repairs for aircraft structural components
* Skills to measure using a variety of measuring devices
* Ability to use basic hand tools required to complete the job
* Ability to fabricate and/or assemble various detailed parts and components
* Possess good verbal and written English
* Be highly motivated
* Forward thinking with a flexible attitude to work and changes in the working environment
* Perform structural repairs on composite components related to molds, wet and pre-preg layup, repair of existing structures pertaining to Honeycomb, Carbon Kevlar and Fiberglass construction.
* Inspect and determine proper repair techniques and materials required for composite repairs
* Inspect and perform repairs on aircraft sheet metal components in accordance with the applicable data and EASA requirements
* Fabrication of structural modifications on aircraft parts
This is a fantastic opportunity with a progressive company who will offer opportunities for further training and career development.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)